The Alkaline Phosphatase test can be used to diagnose and monitor liver disease and damage including liver cancer, cirrhosis and hepatitis.
Alkaline Phosphatase can also be used to diagnose and monitor bone damage and disease including cancers that have spread to the bone, Paget’s disease which affects how the bones grow, and issues associated with Vitamin D deficiencies.
Key Benefits of the Alkaline Phosphatase Reagent:
- Suitable for use on a range of analyzers: The Randox Alkaline Phosphatase reagent is suitable to use on a number of our third-party analyzers including Abbott, Olympus, Cobas and Hitachi.
- Liquid ready-to-use reagent: The Randox Alkaline Phosphatase reagent comes in a liquid format which is more convenient as the reagent does not need to be reconstituted which aids in reducing the risk of misdiagnosis.
- Excellent Stability: Stable to expiry when stored at +2 – +8 Degrees Celsius.
Other Features of Alkaline Phosphatase Reagent (DEA Method):
- DEA method
- Available as liquid & lyophilized reagents
- Measuring range of 16.3 – 2183 U/l
ALK - 100 - Randox