The Randox assay is used for the quantitative in vitro determination of ammonia in plasma.
Key Benefits of the Randox Ammonia Reagent:
- Wide Measuring Range: The Randox Ammonia reagent can comfortably detect excessive concentration levels in the blood with a measuring range of 16.9 – 1180 mmol/l
- Excellent Stability: Stable to expiry when stored at +2 to +8 Degrees Celsius
- Suitable for use on a range of analyzers: The Randox Ammonia reagent is suitable to use a number of third party analyzers including Abbott, Olympus, Cobas and Hitachi.
Other Features of the Ammonia reagent:
- Enzymatic UV method
- lyophilised reagent
- Stable to expiry when stored at +2 to +8 Degrees Celsius
- Measuring range 16.9 – 1180 mmol/l
Amonia - 60 - Randox