The Randox CK-NAC reagent is used for the measurement of CK in serum or plasma to assess the extent of muscle damage and to monitor treatment.
The determination of CK-NAC activity in plasma or serum provides a sensitive marker for the detection of skeletal muscle disease; and is also useful to assess the extent of severe muscle trauma, crush injuries, burns or electrocution, and the likelihood of developing rhabdomyolysis.
Key Benefits of the Randox CK-NAC Reagents:
- Exceptional Correlation with standard methods: The Randox methodology was compared against other commercially available methods and the Randox CK-NAC assay showed a correlation coefficient of r=0.99
- Wide measuring range: The Randox CK-NAC reagent can comfortably detect levels outside of the healthy range measuring between 9.16-2886 U/l
- Excellent Stability: Stable until expiry date when stored at +2 to +8 Degrees Celsius
Other Features of the Randox CK-NAC Reagent:
- UV-DGKC method
- Available as liquid and lyophilized reagents
- Stable until expiry date when stored at +2 to +8 Degrees Celsius
- Measuring range of 9.16 – 2886 U/I
CK - Randox