Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body. The body obtains glucose through the digestion of sugar and starch in carbohydrates. Glucose is vital and interacts with the digestive and endocrine systems. Due to this, it is imperative to maintain glucose levels within the normal range.
- Wide Measuring Range: The Randox Glucose assay has a wide measuring range of 0.200 – 35.5 mmol/l which will comfortable detect levels outside of the healthy range
- Exceptional Correlation: The Glucose assay showed a correlation of r=0.99 against other commercially available methods
- Excellent Stability: Stable to expire when stored at 2-8 Degrees Celsius
Randox Glucose (GOD-PAP & Hexokinase)
- GOD-PAP & Hexokinase methods
- Liquid & lyophilised reagents
Glucose - Randox